We created Pets In Stitches as an affordable spay and neuter surgery center, focused on excellence, your pet’s quick recovery and affordability. Our state-of-the-art facility places your pet’s needs and safety at the center of our mission. Our friendly staff is highly trained and professional, answering any of your questions about spaying and neutering or your pet’s well-being.
We designed our veterinary clinic around you and your pet. Your pet will experience:
- An anesthesia system equivalent to those used in human hospitals, which allows us to tailor anesthesia specifically to your pet’s needs
- Specialized surgery equipment to minimize your pet’s bleeding, complications and infections
- An experienced and caring surgical team
Your pet’s comfort is our top concern so we feature many extras to soothe your pet including:
- A heated surgery table to keep your pet comfortable
- Pain blocks to reduce pain immediately after surgery
- A heated recovery area, called “The Beach” which soothes your pet after surgery
- After hours telephone availability for any concerns after your pet’s surgery
We know you want the best for your pet… and so do we.
Pets In Stitches provides the Miami Valley and Dayton area with affordable spaying and neutering services in a professional veterinary facility.
- Because we only offer spaying and neutering to dogs, cats and rabbits, our costs are typically far less than other Miami Valley full-service veterinary clinics
- Surgery fees starting at $80 for cats, $120 for dogs, and $200 for rabbits
- We offer, as needed, a no-cost follow up examination to check on your pet’s progress.
Our low-cost surgeries make spaying and neutering affordable while retaining a high level of quality for your pets.
Don’t just take our word for it…
I would absolutely recommend Pets In Stitches to anyone who needs to spay or neuter a dog or cat (and I highly recommend that all companion animals be altered for their health and to slow down overpopulation).
Dr. Rastetter and her staff are very professional and skilled. The clinic is spotless with top-of-the-line equipment.
I had a great experience at Pets In Stitches. The staff was friendly and helpful. They explained everything carefully before hand, so I knew what to expect.
They treated my dog as if he was their own. Then, they called me several days after surgery just to make sure my dog and I were doing ok.
I trust them completely and would recommend them to anyone who needed their pet spayed or neutered.
Since we focus on spaying and neutering, we provide expert care-giving to your beloved pet. Our staff is not distracted by other concerns that arise during the day at a full-service veterinary clinic…
...and, as always, I am dedicated to providing affordable spay and neuter services in a professional environment.
Dr. Danielle N. Rastetter, DVM.